Part of my tenth blogiversary series.
- Reverse-chronological (unless I was Benjamin Button)
- Permalink (I think Prolific invented or at least named these, didn’t she?)
- Archives (unless I was a librarian)
- Publish (unless I was Rupert Murdoch)
- Blogroll (I don’t have one, though)
- Blogring (remember them?)
- Post (unless I worked for Royal Mail)
- After the jump (unless I worked for the Samaritans)
- Pingbacks (unless I was Brian Eno)
- Plugins (unless I was an automaton sexbot)
Addendum: Things I do not say, even though I have a blog
- Blogosphere, because it’s stupid
- Blog when I mean blogpost because it’s just WRONG
One thought on “Ten things that I wouldn't have much call to say if blogs didn't exist”
But I am curious to know what verb you use for the act of writing and publishing a blogpost. Do you use “blog” or “post”?
Comments are closed.